2010 Fall Tour Sweden!
The days are very full this week as I am preparing to board the plane for Sweden, arriving on the 14th of October. Your prayer is vital to my journey, so I am providing the Itinerary for you to follow with me as I go from city to city, sharing of His love, grace and faithfulness to men and women in Sweden. Through this blog, the big world becomes a small world after all! God is unlimited and I partner with Him on behalf of those who are ready to hear the good news! (The pictures above are from my Sweden Spring Tour)
Arrive in Sweden on the 14th of October…
- Tuesday, Women’s meeting in Mjölby/ Kristina Odenfors
- Thursday, 7 pm (19:00) Skara, Tullen Meeting, Carl & Cecilia Wallgren
- Friday, 7 pm (19.00) Skara, Pingstkyrkan, Pastor Ola Gustafsson
- Saturday, 3 pm (15.00) Worship class, Skara, Pingstkyrkan
- Saturday, 7 pm (19.00) Added to itinerary 10-16-10
- Sunday, 11.00 am Sunday morning service, Skara Pingskyrkan
- Monday, Ibios- Bibelskola,”Preparation for Ministry” Citykyrkan, Stockholm, Paul Orlenius
- Tuesday, Ibios- Bible School, ”Ministers Insight” Citykyrkan, Stockholm
- Evening service, Citykyrkan, Stockholm, Pastor Jacob Orlenius
- Wednesday, Ibios-Bible School, Citykyrkan, Stockholm
- Friday –Sunday Folkkyrkan, Sölvesborg, Pastor Tommy Lilja.
i Sölvesborg 29–31 oktober
ETT STEG TILL
Söndag 11.00 & 16.00
Lörd 14–17, anmälan
LIVING WOMEN IN A DYING SOCIETY
One of my most enjoyable experiences was bonding with Charlie – a special boy in our family! Looking forward to seeing he and Jessica again on this trip.